Second Lien Modification Program (2MP)
If your first mortgage was permanently modified under HAMPSM and you have a second mortgage on the same property, you may be eligible for a modification or principal reduction on your second mortgage as well, through MHA's Second Lien Modification Program (2MP). 2MP works in tandem with HAMP to provide comprehensive solutions for homeowners with second mortgages to increase long-term affordability and sustainability. If the servicer of your second mortgage is participating, they can evaluate you for a second lien modification.Eligibility
- Your first mortgage was modified under HAMP.
- You must not have been convicted within the last 10 years of felony larceny, theft,fraud or forgery, money laundering or tax evasion, in connection with a mortgage or real estate transaction.
You have not missed three consecutive monthly payments on your HAMP modification.Program Availability
Servicers participating in 2MP are:
- Bank of America, NA
- BayviewLoan Servicing, LLC
- CitiMortgage, Inc.
- Community Credit Union of Florida
- GMAC Mortgage, LLC
- Green Tree Servicing LLC
- iServeResidential Lending, LLC
- iServeServicing, Inc.
- J.P.MorganChase Bank, NA
- NationstarMortgage LLC
- PennyMacLoan Services, LLC
- PNC Bank, National Association
- PNC Mortgage
- Residential Credit Solutions
- ServisOne Inc., dbaBSI Financial Services, Inc.
Wells Fargo Bank, NA